Sunday, April 22, 2012

welcome to hollywood, baby


The one state I wanted to visit forever, and it finally happened! It was the Summer of August in 2011.  I had a blast and it was amazing there! I fell in love with Laguna Beach it's one of my new favorite places.

Everything about California was breathtaking to me.  I ended up visiting Los Angeles, Huntington Beach, Laguna Beach, Newport Beach, and Venice Beach.  Every place I went to had something I enjoyed.  Whether it was the view, people, food, or atmosphere it felt like I had to live there.  I love the whole surfer style so that made California even better through my eyes.  I'm kinda bummed I didn't get to try surfing while i was there due to back problems but I'm going back and that's one of the first things I'm doing!

I met new friends there too and they were fun to hang out with and they took me to as many places as they could while I was in town.  When the day came that I had to go back home, I was so upset.  I felt like California was going to be my future home someday.  I haven't been back since, but I plan on moving there after I get my Bachelor's degree hopefully this year.  The place I want to live there would be Laguna Beach, there were no other places like it.

2 comments:

  1. California is my favorite place to visit. It's sooo beautiful. I have to say, Venice Beach is probably one of the more interesting places I've seen there. Very different type of crowd!! I am going back for 4th of July...can't wait. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was one of mine too! Venice is definately "different" I loved the skate park right on the beach.. so rad!

    ReplyDelete