Sunday, May 13, 2012

feeling the heat!

One of my favorite places I've visited had to be Montenegro.  In case you don't know where that is, it's located near Bosnia, Serbia and Albania.  Let me tell you this place is paradise!  From the spectacular views, weather, people, everything about it- I loved.  It looked like an island, but more features to it.  There are many different cities in Montenegro and I went to a few of them.  Each city had its own unique attribute to it.  The first city I visited was Podgorica.  Podgorica had a desert look to it and I went to a pool there that was incredible!  I guess you could say it was a city pool where guests can go there by paying a fee.  It was the biggest pool and most amazing pool I had ever been to.  Another city I visited was Lesandro.  Lesandro had a unique feature of stones. (I forgot what they were called) The next city I visited was Budva.  The best city there!  It was pretty much a beach and I laid out by the sea to tan and I ended up going jet skiing which was super fun! 

I had never gone to a place like Montenegro.  They were also famous for there palacinki which is aka for crepes with Nutella and let me tell you DELICIOUS!! If anyone were to visit Montenegro I would highly suggest trying them there, I guarantee you won't be disappointed!  I also noticed that in Montenegro the weather was extremely hot and overall amazing!  I got a nice tan almost immediately, which I really enjoyed.  Even though I was only there for 4 days, I was so happy I got to go there.  It was completely spontaneous and I didn't plan on traveling there, but I guess that's what make it even better!


No comments:

Post a Comment